About Me

Hi my name is Sam and I am an Independent Kaszazz Consultant. I am the mother of two beautiful children and the wife to my wonderful husband Peter. I have been a Kaszazz consultant since 2009 and love Scrapbooking and Card Making.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Releases

New releases are here and they are GOOOOD.

We have some wonderful papers that have been added to to Foundations range, gorgeous colour rub ons, a fantastic range of stamps etc etc.

To launch the new range I am holding a FREE Make and Take in my studio.

Date:         Sunday 30th January 2011
Time:         2pm
RSVP:       24th January 2011
Contact:     Sam Gregory  email: sgregory@adam.com.au or mob 0414 545 745

There will be a Door prize, a Mystery Host prize (bring someone new and you will recive double tickets to go into the draw)  nibbles, drinks and LOADS of FUN.
You get to make a FREE card while trying out some of the new products and receive a flyer with all the new products pictured.
Plus if you book a demo/workshop for the month of February there will be an extra Thank You gift
for you on top of the other Host gifts.

So book in quick as there are limited seats available.

See you soon Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment