About Me

Hi my name is Sam and I am an Independent Kaszazz Consultant. I am the mother of two beautiful children and the wife to my wonderful husband Peter. I have been a Kaszazz consultant since 2009 and love Scrapbooking and Card Making.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Raffle Winner

At the end of last year I ran a raffle for a box of goodies for those who attended or held a FREE Make and Take and/or Workshop.

Well I am happy to announce that David pulled the winning raffle ticket out for me, a job he was very excited to do and the winner was Debbie C.

Congratulations Debbie I will get your goodies to you soon.

Well keep posted as we had Team Training Day today and boy did I enjoy making up the workshops.  Think French provincial, flowers and birds.  Hope to have photo's up tomorrow.

See you soon Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment